Thursday, November 9, 2017

Q: Are you buying or selling gold at the moment?

Neither at the moment. I own a lot of gold and silver. I haven't bought any serious gold in a few years.

I'm waiting for gold to go down more at which point I hope I'm smart enough to buy a lot more gold because before this is over gold is gonna go up a lot, it's gonna get very overpriced, it might even turn into a bubble. I hope it doesn't turn into a bubble because then I'll have to sell and I don't want to ever sell my gold, my children will have my gold someday. But no, I am a potential buyer, I have never sold any, I don't expect to sell any gold unless and until it becomes a bubble someday.

Related trading instruments: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver Trust ETF (SLV), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)

Blog Archive