Monday, January 2, 2017
Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
Right now the main factor is Mr. Trump and his talk about a lot of good news, which we all want to hear. But again, now we are going to start focusing on interest rates and what is happening on the real economy. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), iShares Barclays 20+ Yr Treas.Bond ETF (TLT))
- I Don’t Invest in Momentum Stocks
- Markets: Recession, Interest Rates and Inflation
- If Trump Starts A Trade War, Sell Everything!
- Commodities: Crude Oil
- I'm Very Worried About the Global Economy
- Investing: Read From Various Sources
- The Traits of a Great Investor
- I Love Investing In Markets That Are Hated (Market...
- Russia: A Fantastic Investment Destination
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)