I was already bullish and invested in the Russian stock market before Donald Trump was elected. I had been investing there over the last few years. Donald Trump is going to be friendlier with Russia and that is obviously an enormous change and it is likely that you are going to see all major countries removing sanctions. (Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Russian Ruble)
- Currencies: I Don't Expect the Euro Currency to Su...
- Markets: Time To Be Long Commodities
- If Trump Imposes Chinese Tariffs, Sell Everything
- Investing In Russia
- U.S. Stocks: Many Stocks Are Now Very Expensive
- This is Going to End Disastrously
- Currency Market: U.S. Dollar Strength Will Continu...
- Stock Market: Where To Focus Next
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)