Monday, December 12, 2016
Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So Enthusiastic
It surprises me that people are as enthusiastic as they are given that Mr. Trump says he is going to start trade wars. At the moment everybody seems to be focusing on the fact that he is going to cut taxes which is fabulous for any economy and that he is going to be building new infrastructure that we desperately need. Nobody seems to be focusing on where will the money be coming from, and secondly how are we going to do all this with trade wars.
- ► 2017 (142)
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)