Thursday, December 1, 2016
The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
The OPEC cut announcement is not surprising to me but the key is to wait and see if they really do it. OPEC has made these kind of announcements for decades. Most have not really worked but this one is making crude oil go up and it will probably continue to do so. But what really matter is that crude oil fundamentals are continuing to improve. (Nymex Crude Oil futures, Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Marathon Oil (MRO), ConocoPhillips (COP))
- ► 2017 (127)
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)