Thursday, December 8, 2016
The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
The fundamentals for crude oil are improving. For example, Saudi Arabia has not found any major oil field for a long time. Other big oil producers like Iraq, Iran or Nigeria have not found a lot of oil too. Only the fracking companies have found a lot of oil but they cannot make any money if oil prices are low. (United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures, Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE))
- ► 2017 (127)
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)