Thursday, December 22, 2016
Markets: What Now?
Now we are going to start focusing on interest rates, in what is happening in the real economy. There is a lot of debt. We will all have to start paying attention to the interest rate burden that everybody is going to suffer. I expect problems next year. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA))
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)