I do not see how the European union can survive on its current form. The world needs something to compete with the U.S. Dollar which is a terribly flawed currency. The Euro currency in theory would be good for the world. Unfortunately it was badly executed, a good theory badly executed and now we have many problems.
So, I do not expect the Euro currency to survive and I doubt the European Union will survive as we know it. Because since Brexit occurred it has encouraged many separatists in Europe that want to split up their countries from the EU.
As I expect bad financial times to come, when we have bad financial times, people always look for big change.
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)