Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
I am a terrible market timer and a horrible short term trader. I own gold, I have hedged some of my gold. I expect that if gold gets on one thousand dollars an ounce, I hope I am smart enough to buy a lot of gold because in the end, this is all going to end in huge mess and in a bubble for gold. My price to remove my edges and to buy a lot more gold is under one thousand. (Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD))
- ► 2017 (127)
- Italian Banks, Deutsche Bank (DB)
- I Expect Bad Financial Times To Come
- The U.S. Will Face a Crisis or A Semi-Crisis
- Trump: Trade Wars, Serious Problems
- Markets: What Now?
- Markets: Inflation Is Coming Back
- Stock Market: Its Far Ahead of Itself
- Trade Wars: It Will Lead to Bankruptcy and War
- Many People In Asia Do Not Like Trump
- When Will the Dollar Start Looking Like a Bubble
- The Dollar Strength Will Continue
- Gold: The One Thousand Mark
- Gold: In The End Gold Will Turn Into A Bubble
- Trump Rally: It Surprises Me That Investors Are So...
- The Fundamentals For Crude Oil Are Improving
- Gold: Interested If It Drops Below A Thousand (SPD...
- Crude Oil Outlook: A Trading Range With Some Upsid...
- Investors Should Own Energy
- Crude Oil: The Market Is Smarter Than OPEC
- The OPEC Cut: What's Ahead For Oil?
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2015 (298)