Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
In the NYSE there are only a few stocks that are holding up the indexes, Dow Jones Industrials Average (DJIA), the S&P 500 Index and the Nasdaq 100 Index. Ten or fifteen big cap tech stocks like Facebook (FB), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG). The assumption is that all of those stocks are going to continue to grow forever, getting bigger and bigger. Maybe some of them will but looking back at history that is rarely the case. Nothing really goes on forever.
- ► 2017 (142)
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)