Friday, November 4, 2016
Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anything We Have Seen
In the next few months, if not before, we are going to see the end of all of this. The next downturn will be worse than anything we have seen in our lifetime. Depending on what happens, it might be the final one where everything totally collapses. (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index ETF (IBB), Nasdaq 100 Futures)
- ► 2017 (144)
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)