Thursday, November 17, 2016
Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX), Amazon (AMZN), Twitter (TWTR))
In my books I wrote about how things keep changing and how one must understand that the world is constantly changing. If you pick any year in history and you fast forward 15 years everything has changed. Every 15 years we have a totally different world. If there is an investing lesson that we can take from history is that the world is always changing. (Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Netflix (NFLX), Amazon (AMZN), Twitter (TWTR), Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK))
- ► 2017 (142)
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)