Saturday, November 12, 2016
I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
Right now I am not buying stocks anywhere in the World and that includes China. But I own Chinese stocks, I have not sold them. In the next few years the world is probably going to have serious problems and that will affect Chinese companies too. This means that some Chinese companies will probably go bankrupt but at the same time other parts of the Chinese economy are going to boom no matter what happens to the rest of the world. (iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY))
- ► 2017 (142)
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)