I learned not to pay too much attention to what OPEC says it will do or not do. They certainly have been talking a lot. But the question with OPEC is that even when they agree on a production cut, than what happens there is always a country or two doing something else under the table, cheating the supply cut deal. If I were you I would certainly not pay too much attention to OPEC.
Right now, crude oil is making a base between 30 dollars a barrel and 55 dollars a barrel. (United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures, )
- Markets: The Problems Are Coming No Matter Who Is ...
- The World Never Solved Its Problems By Printing Mo...
- Finance As An Industry Is In Decline
- Only A Few Tech Stocks Are Holding Up The U.S. Sto...
- Crude Oil Will Trade Higher Over The Next Few Year...
- Crude Oil Will Be Trading Higher In A Few Years
- Markets: Cautious On China, Very Bullish on Russia...
- I Expect Gold To Go Down Further
- Interest Rates Will Be Going Higher
- Investing: Technology Will Keep Changing ((Faceboo...
- Stock Market: What Is Holding Up The Indexes
- What To Expect From Trump?
- Markets: I Am Buying More Russia
- I Am Not Buying Stocks Anywhere In The World
- Crude Oil: Don't Pay Attention To What OPEC Says
- Trump: The Risks For The World
- Trump, Trade Wars & Currencies
- U.S. Elections: I Think Trump Will Win
- Markets: The Next Downturn Will Be Worse Than Anyt...
- Bullish On Agriculture & Water
- Economic Turmoil Is Coming
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2015 (298)