I never set my alarm clock (unless I had an early meeting) because I wanted to be sure that I woke up fully rested and I could hardly wait to get to the office. I arrived in the office and I started reading everything in sight and often stayed till ten or eleven, I often stayed pretty late at night because I loved being there. I wanted to know everything, I felt I had to know everything in order to succeed because the world is always changing and what is true today may not be correct tomorrow so I stayed on top of everything.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- U.S. Stocks: The Generals Will Be The Last To Fall...
- Investing: Agriculture Will Be A Exciting Place To...
- Bearish On Bonds Anywhere In The World
- Trump May Win The U.S. Elections
- I Have Short Positions In The U.S.
- The New Natural Value For The British Pound (GBP)
- The U.K. Is Facing Serious Problems
- The Worst Bear Market In Your Lifetime
- Forex: Who Will Benefit From The GBP Weakness
- "I Cannot See Anything That Can Make The British P...
- The British Pound (GBP) Will Go Down A Great Deal
- The British Pound (GBP) Will Likely Go Below $1
- I Cannot See The British Pound (GBP) Going Up
- Deutsche Bank: Huge Balance Sheet And Off Balance ...
- If Deutsche Bank (DB) Goes, The Global Financial S...
- Global Economy: America Is In Decline
- Investing: Reading From Various News Sources
- Investing: I Am A Loner
- Markets: I Do Not Work Nearly As Hard As I Used To...
- My Days As A Hedge Fund Manager
- How To Be Successful In The Markets
- Lessons About Life & Investing
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2015 (298)