America has peaked, certainly on a relative basis if not on an absolute basis. We are in decline, we are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world.
We have troops in 120 countries and that is not making us any good. We are making enemies around the world. Unfortunately America has seen its best days.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- U.S. Stocks: The Generals Will Be The Last To Fall...
- Investing: Agriculture Will Be A Exciting Place To...
- Bearish On Bonds Anywhere In The World
- Trump May Win The U.S. Elections
- I Have Short Positions In The U.S.
- The New Natural Value For The British Pound (GBP)
- The U.K. Is Facing Serious Problems
- The Worst Bear Market In Your Lifetime
- Forex: Who Will Benefit From The GBP Weakness
- "I Cannot See Anything That Can Make The British P...
- The British Pound (GBP) Will Go Down A Great Deal
- The British Pound (GBP) Will Likely Go Below $1
- I Cannot See The British Pound (GBP) Going Up
- Deutsche Bank: Huge Balance Sheet And Off Balance ...
- If Deutsche Bank (DB) Goes, The Global Financial S...
- Global Economy: America Is In Decline
- Investing: Reading From Various News Sources
- Investing: I Am A Loner
- Markets: I Do Not Work Nearly As Hard As I Used To...
- My Days As A Hedge Fund Manager
- How To Be Successful In The Markets
- Lessons About Life & Investing
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2015 (298)