Opportunity and crisis are the same thing. When you see problems in China, take advantage of the opportunity. (iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Emerging Markets Will Suffer
- The Fed Will Raise Rates After The Election
- The U.S. Stock Market May Turn Into A Bubble
- Markets: Russia Is Cheap
- Alternative Energy Is Not Competitive
- Crude Oil Prices Will Be Much Higher In 2 or 3 Yea...
- Emerging Markets: Some Are Great, Some Are A Disas...
- China: I Am Bullish About These Sectors
- China: The Companies That Deal With The West Are G...
- Markets: Opportunity And Crisis Are The Same Thing...
- World Economy: Something Is Wrong
- Markets: A Recession Is About To Hit
- The U.S. Stock Market Is Tricking Everybody
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2015 (298)