The whole world is having problems and its going to get a lot worse. That is going to affect China too. Japan is in recession, parts of Europe, parts of America are in recession. The companies that deal with the West are going to have problems.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- Emerging Markets Will Suffer
- The Fed Will Raise Rates After The Election
- The U.S. Stock Market May Turn Into A Bubble
- Markets: Russia Is Cheap
- Alternative Energy Is Not Competitive
- Crude Oil Prices Will Be Much Higher In 2 or 3 Yea...
- Emerging Markets: Some Are Great, Some Are A Disas...
- China: I Am Bullish About These Sectors
- China: The Companies That Deal With The West Are G...
- Markets: Opportunity And Crisis Are The Same Thing...
- World Economy: Something Is Wrong
- Markets: A Recession Is About To Hit
- The U.S. Stock Market Is Tricking Everybody
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2015 (298)