We are going to have a serious crisis in the United kingdom. The U.K. has huge debts, the U.K has a huge balance of trade deficit, the U.K. has a huge government deficit and if Scotland leaves, which they say they might, that takes the oil, a lot of the oil. They are not going to leave the oil behind. England loses a lot of its income at that point and as that develops the City of London, the financial district will come under more pressure, the Europeans are already saying, "we are going to take our financial businesses away from London now. Paris, or Frankfurt or Amsterdam or same place else is going to take a lot of that business.
The U.K. is going to be like Portugal or Poland, those were great countries once upon a time.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- Markets: I Am Very Pessimistic
- We Are Going To Have A Serious Crisis In The U.K.
- U.S. Stock Market: Distribution Has Been Taking Pl...
- Investing Tips
- Markets: Most Stocks Are Going Down
- Investing: Buying A Stock And Own It Forever
- The Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE:DB...
- Forex: The EURUSD Will Go Below Parity
- World Economy: We Are Heading Into A Disaster
- Zero Interest Rates All Over The World
- What`s Ahead For U.S. Stocks
- Investing: My Number One Advice
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (298)