What I like to do is to buy things and own them forever.
What success I have had in investing has usually come from buying stock that is very cheap or that I think is very cheap because even if you are wrong, when buying something very cheap you are probably not going to lose a lot of money.
Of course that buying something simply because it is cheap is not good enough because it can stay cheap forever. So, you must see a positive change coming, I mean something that within the next 2 or 3 years most people will recognize as a positive change.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- Markets: I Am Very Pessimistic
- We Are Going To Have A Serious Crisis In The U.K.
- U.S. Stock Market: Distribution Has Been Taking Pl...
- Investing Tips
- Markets: Most Stocks Are Going Down
- Investing: Buying A Stock And Own It Forever
- The Deutsche Bank (Deutsche Bank AG (USA) (NYSE:DB...
- Forex: The EURUSD Will Go Below Parity
- World Economy: We Are Heading Into A Disaster
- Zero Interest Rates All Over The World
- What`s Ahead For U.S. Stocks
- Investing: My Number One Advice
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2015 (298)