Emerging Markets are very different, I am optimistic about Kazakhstan, Nigeria in Africa, Iran and North Korea. Also Venezuela will be a buy soon. I have started buying in Zimbabwe in a small way. (iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM))
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- Investors Will Flee To The U.S. Dollar Now
- Markets: Brexit, Global Recession, Next Crisis
- Investing Does Not Take Me Too Much Time
- Emerging Markets: India Got Rid Of The Least Bad C...
- Trump Could Well Be The Next President
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iran and Ve...
- Not Buying Precious Metals Until They Break Lower
- Brexit Will Hurt Markets
- Extremely Optimistic About The Future Of China
- Markets: Turmoil Ahead Of Us
- China Is In Better Shape Than Most Countries
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2015 (298)