The central bank of Japan is the only buyer of JGB`s (Japanese government bonds). In America (the Federal Reserve) is not the only buyer but almost the only buyer. Financial markets are paying less and less attention to the central banks actions and its coming a time when the financial markets are going to overwhelm central banks.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (127)
- Currencies: Fundamentals Are More Important Than I...
- Housing Prices In London Are Going To Go Down
- The British Pound (GBP) Is Going To Go Down Wether...
- The BOJ Is The Only Buyer Of JGB`s
- Stocks: What To Buy After A Bear Market
- Gold: Not Rushing To Buy
- Markets: Looking To Buy A Russian Tourism Company
- Avoiding The Urge To Trade All The Time
- A Fundamentally Sound, Hated Market
- Stock Market: Only A Few Generals Are Holding The ...
- Investing: Russian Ruble, Short-Term Russian Gover...
- Investing: Not Very Active Right Now
- Stocks: Reasons To Invest In The Russian Stock Mar...
- Portfolio: U.S. Dollars, Chinese Shares, Agricultu...
- Markets & Economy: Worse Times Than We Had In Our ...
- An Important Top For U.S. Equities
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (298)