The American stock market was actually down last year. If you go to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) there were twice as many stocks down as up, I repeat, in the NYSE in 2015 there were twice has many down as up so we have been having problems for a while. The averages have been supported by 8 or 10 stocks that never go down or never did go down but the average market was down last year. This has been going on for a while.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- German Bunds: Can Yields Go Even Lower?
- If Markets Get Worse, Central Bankers Will Come To...
- Crude Oil: Production Is Being Cut
- Crude Oil: It Will Go Back to 150 Dollars A Barrel...
- Crude Oil: Production Cut, Venezuela, U.S. Frackin...
- The Mistake Central Banks Are Making
- Markets: We Will Have A Rally And Then...
- Central Banks: "It is going to be a disaster in th...
- Central Banks: Trying To Do Everything To Make Mar...
- Markets: U.S. & Europe Are Likely To Be The Most A...
- Markets: World`s Problems Will Affect China, Asia
- Markets: Rallies Will Be Short Lived
- Markets: The Next Couple Of Years Are Going To Be ...
- Stock Market: This Has Been Going On For A While
- Markets: 2016, 2017 Will Not Be Good Years
- Investing: If People Laugh At Your Idea You Are Pr...
- Why Own Physical Gold
- Markets: How I Invest
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2015 (298)