The best thing to do, at least my way, everybody has their own way, my way is to find things that are cheap, that are ignored and hopefully find if there is a fundamental change taking place and then I try to buy. If I am right I am going to make a lot of money, if I am wrong I am probably not going to lose too much because it was so cheap to start with. So it is unlikely that I will lose money or a lot of money. Do not think I have not made a lot of mistakes in my life. I made a lot of mistakes in my life, but that is how I do it.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- German Bunds: Can Yields Go Even Lower?
- If Markets Get Worse, Central Bankers Will Come To...
- Crude Oil: Production Is Being Cut
- Crude Oil: It Will Go Back to 150 Dollars A Barrel...
- Crude Oil: Production Cut, Venezuela, U.S. Frackin...
- The Mistake Central Banks Are Making
- Markets: We Will Have A Rally And Then...
- Central Banks: "It is going to be a disaster in th...
- Central Banks: Trying To Do Everything To Make Mar...
- Markets: U.S. & Europe Are Likely To Be The Most A...
- Markets: World`s Problems Will Affect China, Asia
- Markets: Rallies Will Be Short Lived
- Markets: The Next Couple Of Years Are Going To Be ...
- Stock Market: This Has Been Going On For A While
- Markets: 2016, 2017 Will Not Be Good Years
- Investing: If People Laugh At Your Idea You Are Pr...
- Why Own Physical Gold
- Markets: How I Invest
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2015 (298)