The function of central banks when they were setup were to keep a stable currency and to be the lender of last resort. The idea that they would be supposed to make stock markets go higher, keep financial markets safe and keep stock brokers solvent so that they can keep their Lamborghinis is absolutely outrageous!
You have a bunch of bureaucrats and academics that do not have a clue of what they are doing. You know, they tried QE, QE2, QE3 none of that worked and they keep trying the same old thing. Now we have problems in the financial markets and they are already riding in. But none of this has worked, but they still try it. It is going to be a disaster in the end!
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (127)
- German Bunds: Can Yields Go Even Lower?
- If Markets Get Worse, Central Bankers Will Come To...
- Crude Oil: Production Is Being Cut
- Crude Oil: It Will Go Back to 150 Dollars A Barrel...
- Crude Oil: Production Cut, Venezuela, U.S. Frackin...
- The Mistake Central Banks Are Making
- Markets: We Will Have A Rally And Then...
- Central Banks: "It is going to be a disaster in th...
- Central Banks: Trying To Do Everything To Make Mar...
- Markets: U.S. & Europe Are Likely To Be The Most A...
- Markets: World`s Problems Will Affect China, Asia
- Markets: Rallies Will Be Short Lived
- Markets: The Next Couple Of Years Are Going To Be ...
- Stock Market: This Has Been Going On For A While
- Markets: 2016, 2017 Will Not Be Good Years
- Investing: If People Laugh At Your Idea You Are Pr...
- Why Own Physical Gold
- Markets: How I Invest
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2015 (298)