At the moment I am short the United States and long China, as far as the stock market is concerned. I do own a lot of U.S. Dollars, many more U.S. Dollars than any other currency. I prefer to be long China and short the U.S. than the other way around. That does not mean that there will not be problems in China. China trades with everybody in the world and if everybody in the world has problems and they are starting to have problems, such as Japan, Korea, some of the other countries, China will too.
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (144)
- Investing: Agriculture Stocks, Sugar
- Markets: "It is going to be worse than 2008"
- Since When Is Inflation Good For The World?
- The Federal Reserve Will Try To Come To Our Rescue...
- Investing: "I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries"
- Markets: Long China, Long U.S. Dollars & Short U.S...
- Bankruptcies in China Will Scare A Lot Of People
- Global Markets: "I Am Worried About The World"
- Markets: Better To Watch Than To Own
- Markets: "I Am Short These Stocks"
- Some Parts Of The Chinese Economy Are Going To Do ...
- In A Serious Panic, Crude Oil May Hit 20 Dollars
- Markets: Everything Is Going To Get Smashed
- Markets: My Shorts Positions Are Bigger Than My Lo...
- Long China, Short Junk Bonds & Tech Stocks
- Markets: The Problems Are Now Hitting Us And Its G...
- Markets: It Does Not Look Good
- China Is My Largest Long Position
- Crude Oil: How To Look For A Bottom In Prices
- Global Markets: Watching, Looking For Opportunitie...
- Many Reasons For The Global Sell Off
- Why I Started Investing In Russia
- Investing: Russia, Oil Producing Countries
- Russia: Some Stocks Are Near All-Time Highs
- ▼ January (24)
- ► 2015 (298)