Friday, December 4, 2015
Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
I have noticed that energy prices do not go down much, they do not collapse, even when there is bad news. Usually, when there is bad news and things do not continue to go down, it is likely making a bottom. (Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures)
- ► 2017 (127)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Stock Market: Long China & Short U.S.
- Commodity Producers: The Cure For Low Prices Is Lo...
- The Main Problem Is That America Has Got Staggerin...
- One Reason The U.S. Economy Cannot Grow
- The Reason The Market Is Going Up
- Markets: Who Cares If Its Up 0.25%?
- Low Artificial Interest Rates Are Going To Be Very...
- A Crisis Would Be Bullish For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Agriculture Is In The Process Of Turning
- Crude Oil: Supply Will Be Cut Back
- Gold Will Probably Go Under 1,000 USD/Ounce
- Agriculture: I Am Very Optimistic For The Next Dec...
- Crude Oil: This Will Be A Great Opportunity
- Crude Oil: How Low Can It Really Go?
- Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities
- Where To Invest: Chinese Tourism
- China: Investing In Pollution Control
- Precious Metals: Where I Might Start Buying
- Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan
- ▼ December (21)