I thought that crude oil had stopped going down whatever bad news came out but obviously more bad news came out and it kept going down. So what I said at that time was that you could start buying a small amount, I did buy a small amount but now I am not buying.
It looks to me when you have something like this happening it usually develops momentum and goes down for a while. But somewhere along the line there is going to be a great opportunity to buy crude oil, to buy Russia, to buy countries that produce oil. It is going to be wonderful before too much longer.
Related ETFs: Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Stock Market: Long China & Short U.S.
- Commodity Producers: The Cure For Low Prices Is Lo...
- The Main Problem Is That America Has Got Staggerin...
- One Reason The U.S. Economy Cannot Grow
- The Reason The Market Is Going Up
- Markets: Who Cares If Its Up 0.25%?
- Low Artificial Interest Rates Are Going To Be Very...
- A Crisis Would Be Bullish For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Agriculture Is In The Process Of Turning
- Crude Oil: Supply Will Be Cut Back
- Gold Will Probably Go Under 1,000 USD/Ounce
- Agriculture: I Am Very Optimistic For The Next Dec...
- Crude Oil: This Will Be A Great Opportunity
- Crude Oil: How Low Can It Really Go?
- Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities
- Where To Invest: Chinese Tourism
- China: Investing In Pollution Control
- Precious Metals: Where I Might Start Buying
- Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan
- ▼ December (21)