The market is doing what it is supposed to do. You know, making supply go down. The cure for low prices is low prices.When you have low prices, production declines, exploration declines and it is happening.
This is going to be good for the producers, not at the moment, certainly in the next couple of years the producers are going to turn around and go up a lot.
Related: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Chevron (CVX), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (142)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Stock Market: Long China & Short U.S.
- Commodity Producers: The Cure For Low Prices Is Lo...
- The Main Problem Is That America Has Got Staggerin...
- One Reason The U.S. Economy Cannot Grow
- The Reason The Market Is Going Up
- Markets: Who Cares If Its Up 0.25%?
- Low Artificial Interest Rates Are Going To Be Very...
- A Crisis Would Be Bullish For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Will Get Overpriced
- Agriculture Is In The Process Of Turning
- Crude Oil: Supply Will Be Cut Back
- Gold Will Probably Go Under 1,000 USD/Ounce
- Agriculture: I Am Very Optimistic For The Next Dec...
- Crude Oil: This Will Be A Great Opportunity
- Crude Oil: How Low Can It Really Go?
- Crude Oil: There Will Be Wonderful Opportunities
- Where To Invest: Chinese Tourism
- China: Investing In Pollution Control
- Precious Metals: Where I Might Start Buying
- Energy Prices: Making A Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Kazakhstan
- ▼ December (21)