Mainly I am worried. It has been six and a half years since the bull market has started in the United States and therefore in the rest of the world and it is unusual. Every four to seven years through out American history we had setbacks and consolidations or some other form of economic problems. So we are overdue.
It is all based on staggering amounts of money printing and debt, not just in the U.S. but worldwide. So I am very cautious and worried.
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (223)
- 2016: The Year Ahead
- Gold & Silver Will Continue To Be Under Pressure
- Precious Metals: There Will Be A Better Opportunit...
- Global Turmoil Is Bullish For The U.S. Dollar
- Does It Matter Who The Next U.S. President Will Be...
- I Might Buy More Russia
- The Stock Market Could Turn Into A Bubble Before I...
- Global Markets: I Am Very Cautious and Worried
- The U.S. Dollar Is Perceived By Investors As A Saf...
- Investing: Parts Of The Chinese Economy That Will ...
- Chinese Shares Are Probably My Largest Holding
- China Stocks Had A Correction, Still Strongest Sto...
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Go Higher As Turmoil I...
- Technology Stocks In China
- China: There Is No Bubble
- My Children Will Own My Chinese Shares
- U.S. Stocks: 6.5 Years Without A Bear Market
- China Was Overpriced, Not A Bubble
- An Important Step Towards Successful Investing
- Jim Rogers: There Is One Attractive Investment In ...
- Jim Rogers: I Don`t Have Much Use For Money
- My Daily Investment Routines
- An Attractive Investment In China
- My Views On The Chinese Stock Market
- China Is Not A Bubble
- ▼ November (25)