Thursday, October 1, 2015
China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
Now China has a lot of debt and they will not be able to save the world like they did back in the 2008-09 financial crisis.
Tickers: SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI), iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index ETF (IBB), Nasdaq 100 Futures
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2017 (127)
- ► 2016 (223)
- China: Don`t Sell Your Stocks Too Soon
- Emerging Markets: Where To Find Opportunities
- Investing: Do Not Listen To Hot Tips
- Good Places To Invest In Agriculture
- Stock Markets Do Not Go Up Forever
- Stocks Markets: 6 Years Without A Bear Market
- Agriculture: 30 Year Of Disaster Are Coming To An ...
- Investing: Avoiding These Bubble Stocks
- Investing: What You Should Do
- Investing Outlook: Social Media, Biotech, Agricult...
- Overpriced Stocks: Social Bubbles, Biotech
- Potential Bubbles In Biotech, Social Media Stocks
- How To Invest
- Middle East & The Global Markets
- Middle East: How It Affects The Markets
- I Would Not Be Buying U.S. Real Estate
- China Will Not Save Us Like They Did In 2008-09
- ▼ October (17)