Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Crude Oil: Making A Complicated Bottom
Jim Rogers explains his current outlook for the oil market and why it may be in the process of making a complicated market bottom.
Tickers: United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil futures, Exxon Mobil (XOM), Marathon Oil (MRO)
Jim Rogers is a legendary investor that co-founded the Quantum Fund and retired at age thirty-seven. He is the author of several investing books and also a renowned financial commentator worldwide famous for his contrarian views on financial markets.
- ► 2016 (223)
- Germany Will Benefit From Lower Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities: Supply & Demand
- Podcast: I Don`t Pay Much Attention To The Federal...
- Forex: I Own A Lot Of Renminbi
- China: Bought More Stocks When They Collapsed
- Stock Markets: China, U.S. Indexes
- Crude Oil: Higher In 2 Or 3 Years
- Crude Oil: A Bottom Later This Year
- I Am Very Worried About 2016 and 2017
- Gold Will Get Slammed Too
- I Do Not Own Any Indian Stocks Right Now
- I Am Not Buying Anything Right Now
- This Market Sell Off Is Not About China
- Markets: What Will Happen Next?
- Investing: Where To Look For Opportunities
- U.S. Debt: A Dangerous Situation
- Forex: I Do Not Own The Euro Currency
- The Next Financial Crisis
- My Largest Currency Position
- China: Artificial Bottom
- Singapore Will Be Affected If The World Is Slowing...
- Healthcare: Looking For Opportunities Outside The ...
- Investing: Healthcare Sector
- Crude Oil: Making A Complicated Bottom
- Emerging Markets: Investing In Zimbabwe
- Many Energy Companies Will Have Problems
- People Will Keep Moving Away From The U.S. Dollar
- Crude Oil: Longer Term Outlook
- Some Energy Companies Will Face Bankruptcy
- ▼ August (29)