Once reunification takes place, Korea will be the most exciting country in the world for a decade or two. Seventy five million people, right on the Chinese border, lots of cheap, disciplined, educated labor in the North, lots of natural resources in the North, huge amounts of capital and expertise in the South. I mean, this country will be a very exciting country, it will run circles around the Japanese which is why the Japanese are against all of this. There are plenty of people against it, but it is going to happen, just like it happened in Germany.
Related trading instruments: iShares MSCI South Korea Index Fund ETF (EWY), iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index ETF (EEM), Nikkei 225 Index
- ► 2016 (223)
- Dollar Index: How High Can It Go?
- The U.S. Dollar Can Turn Into A Bubble
- Oil Prices: What Is Happening Right Now
- Forex Markets: Top 3 Currencies
- Video Interview: Gold, Currencies & China
- U.S. Dollar: It May Turn Into A Bubble Down The Ro...
- The U.S. Dollar Is My Largest Position In Currenci...
- Greece Cannot Pay Its Debt
- Investing: How To Capitalize
- European QE: Stock Markets Are Going To Go Higher
- European QE: Bullish For European Stocks
- Draghi Is Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Printing Money Is Not The Way To Long Term Success...
- The Oil Market Will Bottom Soon
- Precious Metals: Platinum & Palladium
- Stocks: Everything Has A Lot Of Downside Risks
- Base Metals: Fundamentals For Copper
- Russia: My Stocks Are Making All-Time Highs
- The U.S. Dollar Needs A Consolidation
- U.S. Dollar: Time For A Correction?
- Crude Oil: I Would Suspect It Is Going To Test The...
- Emerging Markets: Positive Changes In Russia, Kaza...
- Russia: I Own Shares Of The Moscow Stock Exchange
- Korea Will Be The Most Exciting Country In The Wor...
- Gold Stocks: They Can Rally Even If Gold Goes Side...
- Gold: I Expect The Correction To Continue
- ▼ March (26)