I actually bought a mining ETF recently. Gold stocks have gone down a whole lot more than gold and sometimes you can make money on those stocks or you should be buying them anyway in situations like that because they can go up even if gold goes sideways, they can go up even if gold goes down just because they got beaten up so much.
Related ETF: Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF(NYSE:GDX),
Related stocks: Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG), Novagold (NG), Kinross Gold (KGC), Randgold Resources Ltd. (ADR)(NASDAQ:GOLD)
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Dollar Index: How High Can It Go?
- The U.S. Dollar Can Turn Into A Bubble
- Oil Prices: What Is Happening Right Now
- Forex Markets: Top 3 Currencies
- Video Interview: Gold, Currencies & China
- U.S. Dollar: It May Turn Into A Bubble Down The Ro...
- The U.S. Dollar Is My Largest Position In Currenci...
- Greece Cannot Pay Its Debt
- Investing: How To Capitalize
- European QE: Stock Markets Are Going To Go Higher
- European QE: Bullish For European Stocks
- Draghi Is Shooting Himself In The Foot
- Printing Money Is Not The Way To Long Term Success...
- The Oil Market Will Bottom Soon
- Precious Metals: Platinum & Palladium
- Stocks: Everything Has A Lot Of Downside Risks
- Base Metals: Fundamentals For Copper
- Russia: My Stocks Are Making All-Time Highs
- The U.S. Dollar Needs A Consolidation
- U.S. Dollar: Time For A Correction?
- Crude Oil: I Would Suspect It Is Going To Test The...
- Emerging Markets: Positive Changes In Russia, Kaza...
- Russia: I Own Shares Of The Moscow Stock Exchange
- Korea Will Be The Most Exciting Country In The Wor...
- Gold Stocks: They Can Rally Even If Gold Goes Side...
- Gold: I Expect The Correction To Continue
- ▼ March (26)