Monday, February 2, 2015
What It Takes To Succeed In The Investment World
Judgement is the one. One hundred people can go into a room and hear the same story. Only 5 to 6 of them are going to get it really right and understand what to do next, what is going to happen. Most of them come out with the conventional view instead of questioning, being curious and thinking around the corner. So, if you really have good judgement, if you are curious, if you can think independently, chances are you will do well in the investment world.
- ► 2017 (168)
- ► 2016 (223)
- Emerging Markets: India`s Major Problem
- Emerging Markets: Russia
- Gold: There Will Be Opportunities To Buy Lower
- Sugar Prices May Be Near The Lows
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Crude Oil: Not Sure If We Have Seen The Bottom
- India: I Need To See Some Action
- If Greece Leaves, There Will Be Turmoil In The Sto...
- Gold: Looking For A Better Opportunity To Buy
- Global Investors Are Optimistic About India
- Unified Korea: Korean Airlines Will Be A Major Ben...
- Korea: Vast Natural Resources, Cheap Labor, Capita...
- Korea: It Will Be The Most Exciting Country in The...
- Russia: Finding A Few Investments In Russia
- Emerging Markets: Fabulous Opportunities In Iran
- A Successful Trade In Iranian Shares
- Forex: There Are No Sound Currencies
- Printing Money Will Not Solve The Fundamental Prob...
- Central Banks Think They Are Smarter Than The Mark...
- Investing: You Must Understand Change
- Investing: What It Takes To Be Successful
- What It Takes To Succeed In The Investment World
- Video: Investing & Success
- ▼ February (23)