The central banks think they are smarter than all of us, they think they are smarter than the market and therefore they think, "if we say, it is going to work". But it does`t. Just because Ben Bernanke or Janet Yellen says something, you know, they are nothing more than academics, an suddenly they get these jobs and people think, they must know something. But they don`t. They are academics and bureaucrats, they have no clue, as we are now finding out almost monthly.
Related trading instruments: SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY), EURCHF, Swiss Franc;
- ► 2016 (223)
- Emerging Markets: India`s Major Problem
- Emerging Markets: Russia
- Gold: There Will Be Opportunities To Buy Lower
- Sugar Prices May Be Near The Lows
- Crude Oil Will Probably Retest The Lows
- Crude Oil: Not Sure If We Have Seen The Bottom
- India: I Need To See Some Action
- If Greece Leaves, There Will Be Turmoil In The Sto...
- Gold: Looking For A Better Opportunity To Buy
- Global Investors Are Optimistic About India
- Unified Korea: Korean Airlines Will Be A Major Ben...
- Korea: Vast Natural Resources, Cheap Labor, Capita...
- Korea: It Will Be The Most Exciting Country in The...
- Russia: Finding A Few Investments In Russia
- Emerging Markets: Fabulous Opportunities In Iran
- A Successful Trade In Iranian Shares
- Forex: There Are No Sound Currencies
- Printing Money Will Not Solve The Fundamental Prob...
- Central Banks Think They Are Smarter Than The Mark...
- Investing: You Must Understand Change
- Investing: What It Takes To Be Successful
- What It Takes To Succeed In The Investment World
- Video: Investing & Success
- ▼ February (23)