In the energy markets, what is happening there, its a political situation that is taking place. Unfortunately, when they bankrupt a few producers, such as the fracking companies, I am afraid oil is going to go much, much higher.
Related exchange traded funds: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO);
- ► 2016 (223)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)