Wednesday, January 28, 2015
North Korea: Investing In Mining
In 1972, North Korea was richer than South Korea with their vast natural resources. They still have them. They have been ruined by the Communist. So if you go there, open a mine, silver, coal, iron ore, there are plenty of things you can do there. I did meet with people in the Government and they offer you all sort of incentives.
- ► 2016 (223)
- North Korea: Investing In Mining
- Korea: It`s Going To Be The Most Exciting Country ...
- Emerging Markets: North Korea
- Swiss Franc: Less Bad Than The Other Currencies
- Central Banks Are Ruining Us All
- Investing: Agriculture Commodities Are Outperformi...
- Russia: Looking For Shares To Buy
- Learn To Sell Short
- Base Metals Selling Off, World Economy Is Slowing ...
- Crude Oil: Getting Close To A Bottom
- Investing: Successful Investors
- Video: The Disciplined Investor/ Trader
- China Is Slowing Down But There Are Interesting Se...
- U.S Stocks Vs. Japanese Stocks
- Bullish on Japanese Stocks
- When A Few Producers Go Bankrupt, Oil Will Go Much...
- Is The Commodities Bull Market Over?
- Investing: When Thing Are Collapsing
- ▼ January (18)