Latin America historically should be a land of great opportunity. All those countries in latin Maerica have huge natural resources, weather, population, etc. Unfortunately most of them have been badly managed. For the most part of the last 400 years. I am not sure why they`ve been so badly managed. You look at Venezuela...no country in the world has better opportunities, and they keep messing it up over and over again.
Argentina the same way. 125 years ago, people in Europe deciding to emigrate, the choice was either the U.S. or Argentina. Many of them went to Argentina. Argentina has gone straight to hell since 125 years ago. So many of these Latin America countries have great opportunities, great assets, unfortunately they have not run them very well for most of the time. That usually leads to opportunities because when there is a disaster, if nothing else, things are going to get better for a while.
Related exchange traded funds: iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF (EWZ), iShares S&P Latin America 40 Index ETF (ILF)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)
- Huge Currency Moves Will Cause Trouble
- Can Russia Diversify From Oil?
- Looking For Russian Stocks To Buy
- Ruble Collapse: The Central Bank Is Doing The Righ...
- Currencies: Russian Ruble Collapse
- Countries To Invest Around The World
- Macro Views: Latin America
- U.S. Debt: The U.S. Dollar Will Ultimately Have Se...
- Investing: Why Agriculture Is The Smart Play
- Forex Outlook: U.S. Dollar Will Continue Strong
- Will Oil Fall To 40 Dollars A Barrel?
- Video: Sell-Off In Crude Oil Prices
- Commodities Outlook: Iron Ore
- Precious Metals Outlook
- Index Investing Is The Best Way For Most People
- Ways To Invest In Agriculture: Stock Picking
- More Bullish on Agriculture Than Anything
- Crude Oil: All Major Oil Fields Are In Decline
- Geopolitical: South China Sea Military Moves
- The World Needs An Alternative To Fiat Currencies
- Crypto Currencies: Governments Will Figure A Way T...
- Currencies: The Origin Of The Term Debasement
- All Fiat Currencies Eventually Lose Value
- India Is A Nightmare For Business
- ▼ December (24)