The Euro will continue to go lower, I`m afraid. Of course, there will be rallies along the way, nothing goes straight up and nothing goes straight down. Basically, I would not own the Euro.
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
I am skeptical about the Japanese Yen. Some people consider the Yen as a safe haven when compared to the U.S. Dollar. It will be stronger then the Euro Currency (EUR) or less weak than the Euro, I should say, but I would not buy the Yen either. There is some money that goes to the Yen on the mistaken view that it is a safe haven too, but the Japanese have gigantic debts as well, their internal debts are higher than in the U.S. and it is not a place to put money.
Monday, March 20, 2017
There is no question that interest rates are going to go higher all over the world. We have a very artificial situation with interest rates at zero, negative interest rates in some places. That is not normal and it will not last!
Friday, March 17, 2017
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Agriculture has been a disaster worldwide for 30 years, that`s the reason I am optimistic now. Agriculture is down 31 percent in the last 19 years.
- Currencies: The Euro Will Continue To Go Lower
- Currencies: Bearish on The Japanese Yen
- Interest Rates Are Going To Go Higher All Over The...
- Investing: Chinese Tourism
- Investing: Think About Farming and Agriculture
- Parts of the U.S. Real Estate Market Are in a Bubb...
- Nobody Has Ever Won a Trade War
- Investing: Where I Will Put More Money
- One Strong Reason To Be Bearish On Bitcoin
- Trump: Trade Wars or a Fantastic Time?
- U.S. Dollar: It May Get Overpriced
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2016 (223)
- ► 2015 (298)